Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yes! test are over...

yay...test are officially over for this term..yes!.....now only left the IHE exam which is abt 2 weeks away...

Todae, i found out abt my IHC mark....yay....got an A for it...and today juz took the chinese test....quite okay lar.....

then after the test, I zm,zw, jon/voon(jv),yuanfeng(yf) and nick tang(nt) went to play lan arh.....first game..I, zw and yf v.s nt, jv and zm...and our side won lar...coz got imba zw......and thanks to yf and zw, i manage to kill jv...haha...first time leh....damn happy arh.. :p no offence jv....I was using QOP....quite noob lar..haha...then 2nd game which lasted for 20 mins coz no more time ler...we play for 1 hr nia...wa the 2nd game zw,jv and nt same team...wa got jv and zw they win liao lor...but I and zm went to gang zw first, then actually wanted to gang nt but since jon was there and he was in low health, we gang him first and then nt and yay.....we kill them....except for zw...i think he didnt die but ran away....but leh i got killed first in the secong game....zw use dwarven sniper and assasinate me when i only had 100+ hp then of course i die lar...my hp so "paper" ...lmao...zw pro lor....

any go slack liao...so see ya...

signing off......

No comments: