Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SLC 2nd day!

2nd day of SLC was fun! although not as fun as the first day. hah...only dry concepts lor....so we did an action paper abt education liddat lor....I feel that our team is really good lor..I like my team! :p Had lots of fun with them, we play, we laugh, we tease.haha...damn funny arh...and quite memorable..too bad... the 2nd day is already over.....looking forward to the third day....hah...our facilitator, Kristin is really good lar....quite impressed....and u noe 1 girl from our group is the only sec 2, from RGS, her name is Kay yi.....lunch bufet lor...didnt eat much..hah...but for teabreak, i eat like 3 chocolate roll, the small one....hah....played murderer-winks...at first i was the murderer lor, then i so suay, go wink at kay yi, who was the dectective....haha..2nd one was i was the dectective, then Kristin winked at someone, but she so suai, i managed to caught her....of my group i can remember most of the names, Kristin, Kay Yi, Shu San, Grace(Australia) , fan fei(china), Shaun, Isaac, Kevin, Sharvin....hah....they are a so much better then some of my classmates lar..i wish that we were real classmates studying together....that will be so much fun...(no offence to anyone) hah...really enjoyed my time in SLC, I really ENJOYED it!

looking forward to it.....
signing off....

No comments: