Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sabbactical was normal....controlling the plane etc...but todae there was a fun part to it...we went to multiplayer, which means that we "flew" together...I am able to see my friends flying in the same map....damn cool rite....then we were practising how to land and take off....phew.. i manage to land properly....then that idiot cq and joker jv wanted to crash into my plane...but thanks to my pro flying skills, they failed after multiple attempts....hah...and i manoeuvred my plane to avoid the incoming aircraft...It was damn fun arh..hah....

Then went to eat K.F.C and then go play lan with zm jv and cq lor....play 1 v3 jon....wa lao...and we got own instead, coz we cannot use any stunners and it mode is -apom.....of course he will will lor, moreover he so pro.......but Putch War (dunnoe how to spell it) was fun..haha...meat hooking so randomly.....

so in the end go home lor, since we played only 1 hr mah....off to reading....

signing off....

No comments: