Sunday, May 25, 2008

Saturday...

yesterday was fun arh........went to play lan with jv, zw. nel, josh......i got owned....damn sad arh....i too noob liao.......not as pro as zw or jv...or nel and josh........damn sianz...but for the first time i played 5 hrs straight in lan.....damn shuang......but it is bad for the eyes, isnt it? :P ....then went to eat mcdonald....then continue play lan for 1 hr....juz that cw, ty,and nick came and join us.....this game then my team own lar...me zw,cw vs nel, josh and jv.....hah.....i think we won....haha...damn pro sia, zw and cw.....then after that i had to my aunt's home...and shun bian bring jon along, as he lives near my aunt house.....

I was quite careless leh..play lan and forgot abt my water bottle...then at mcdonald then realise i didnt bring my water bottle aong, so i rush back and luckily they help me keep it....hah....so forgetful hor..haha gtg OLIC later..quite sian now.....now cough and a bit of flu.....feeling sick.....wat to do?

signing off.....

No comments: