Thursday, May 15, 2008

Foolishness

One moment of folly, has cause me to regret it for life.......i am repenting, I am......when will he forgive me....that i dunnoe...but i am, i noe i am regretful....all i can say is that i am sorry....i am, i really am......

damn sad now.......yesterday so many bad thing happen to me......the other one was that my phone is spoilt.....50-50 chance of repairing it...I really hope that the phone can be repaired......oh pls......

Shall change the mood now...sabbactical was quite fun...quite ok...*sign* ....todae we have the race, which mean we have to fly from 1checkpoint to the another, there are 3 checkpoints and the final destination is at another airport.....so it test on our ability to control the plane well, make sure that it does not go the wrong way and the ability to take off and land properly...also we have to check the map given to us at every checpoint to find out where our destination is, so the element of geography do come in....we also have to measure the distance, the time taken etc.so maths element is in too.... my team lag abit...everyone around us were already flying liao yet ours is stil at the airport...not even starting yet......siaz..so in the end we are rank number 7 out of the 15 groups ...not bad rite....i flew the plane and pass by 2 checkpoint...hah....alex started and reach the first check point, then my turn to be the pilot.....after going past 2 checkpoint, it was ching hun's turn, he flew to the final destination..nearly couldnt see the track...but in the end we landed safely..haha.....

then juz now went to Simei go and repair my phone.....sianz...seriously hope that it can be repaired.....what can i do now but to repent......

how could I be so foolish...argh...i wish this was a nightmare only.....and someone will wake me up now...rite now......

signing off.....

No comments: