Thursday, May 29, 2008

SLC 3rd Day!

Wa....good times really past so fast......the 3rd dae is already over liao leh..so fast rite? nvm i really enjoy the last day to the fullest tmr....A piece of good news, my team's action paper got selected to represent our clustor...cool rite? Basically, an action paper is a solution, intro etc on youth education, so our cluster is doing abt assisting school drop-outs...hah.....cool rite.....coz our group got 1 zai presenter and got me lar of course..hah.... coz i keep on questioning the other group, while our group only recieve 1 comment/question, the rest got "bombarded" by me....hah...(no offence).....I keep on asking this guy question until he was speechless....hah.....of course, my group's action paper was set to be discussed and to be ammended, so this group wanted to add in a paragraph, but due to my question, none of the other group voted for for this idea, all voted against the idea....hah..........then todae got GOH come and talk arh.....The GOH was Dr Lily Neo....hah... a bit boring lar..... then during the Q&A, i wasnt paying attention coz i was like talking to my facilitator....hah..passing notes to each other...then she keep on saeing my drawing so ugly arh... :P well hers is equally ugly....(oops..no offence...Kristin) the quite ok lar....

Next was the photo taking....hah..then while waiting for our turn, we played games which was damn fun arh...so much laughter.... got this RGS girl, she is sec 2 lar.....but very small build...so i keep on teasing her to be primary school kid...hah...kristin keep saeing that I was childish, am I? hah...juz wanted to add laughter mah.......then the games had forfeit lor...wa..actually 1 forfeit is i not supposed to do, they force me to do lor...but the best was then Kristin finally got to do the forfeit..hah....retribution.... :p ..woots...damn happy.....SLC Rocks forever!!!!!

oh ya..i look so shuai in council uniform man!!! hah...

seriously hope to have u all as my class......will remember my group for SLC forever! hah...

signing off.......SLC,SLC,SLC,,,,, Parmenia rocks.....hah.....

No comments: