Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's day!!

First things first, Happy mother's day.....I made my mum a self-made card written in my nicest handwritting....hah...gave it to her at about 00 10 am todae...haha...i havent sleep yet so gave it to her early..haha...i so good rite....

Then yesterday went to play lan with zm they all...dont want to talk abt it....damn sianz..got thrashed..then after that went to celebrate mother's day with my relatives.......

Todae damn fun arh, went to play bball with my cousin.....trying to do a trick...damn hard arh...then challenged some ppl....realise that i was quite noob...maybe becoz i play for 1hr ++ liao then they come and play with us....during the game I was like abt to die of thrist and damn tired liao...so didnt play that well....managed to score some though...but still my skills suck....someone pls tell me how to increase my speed in bball...i nid it badly to perform any tricks......so now my leg damn pain......let see if I still can perform all those trick tmr..hah...

signing off.....

No comments: