Friday, May 30, 2008

SLC 4th and Final Day!!!

Goodbye 14th SLC forever...although u may be gone, but i will always remember u in my heart, always.....i sound wierd, do I? hah...I love SLC man! love it to the core....and Kristin, dont cry....we can always go out and we love u forever!!!...."dont cry because its the end, smile because it happened"...by some famous guy...today i really laugh until my stomach hurts lar....1st time in dunnoe how many years since i laughed liddat ler........Grand Finale Rocks man!!!!! wa i so enthu todae till my voice a bit hoarse liao..damn sexy man.......hah........Kay yi damn cute lar......during the grand finale, when we were like raising our hands, in order to connect the whole group and as i was beside her, she held me hand lar....like very zi dong leh....i was stunned at first lar..but realised that it was like ppl holding hands together, which I continued it......hah.....damn funny...she also damn hardworking lor....type out some notes, to give to everyone...telling them abt themselves...and about her feelings etc lar....hah.......

Our clustor director, nicholette(srry arh i dont noe how to spell yr name) only remember me as the one who always rebut other ppl de....hah...always talk alot de....arh....how could i give such a bad impression...but well nvm..at least i juz show my true personality....hah..(no offence to anyone, i hope) .... hah....but she damn funny lor..she during cluster meeting act like so fierce, then keep saying, "participants, pls be reminded that talking/cheering/clapping is not in order" hah..damn funny..but in grand finale, she damn enthu, like totally change....hah....like keep on dancing lor.....funny dance though..hah.....she may want to whack me if she sees this..lmao...!

The grand Finale was the BEst...it was too good to be true....hah....during our cluster's turn to go up stage, we play the song "pls dont stop the music" and dance, played and cheer together arh, then we did the "everybody dance now" thing.....the one which goes *clap clap* 2 times...3 times......lets break it up *clapclap* ..lets do the remix *clap*...something liddat............hah...then our cluster performance ended like me doing the break dance....like a water flow passes through my hand then to my legs, then back to my finger, then i pointed at Isaac, which he did the moon walk, then both of us pointed at Sharvin, who did the handstand..woots.....the audience was like cheering damn loud when we did those lar.damn enthu lor.....of course they gave us a standing ovation.....hah.....we walked off the stage with pride, and i am sure everyone did. COz every cluster performance rock to the core!!!!! and for the first time, u will see me being so enthu and laughing so madly in this 'concert'...hah....really enjoyed my time here....didnt regret anything...

Once again here's my group, Parmenia's cheer: (enjoy)
Parmenia is a dynamite
And if u mess with dynamite,
We'll go
ti ti (x4)
Boom dynamite!
Boom(x4) dynamite!
Hey Hey Its time to fight
everybody shoe Parmenia's might
Hey hey lets perservere
We are the only team that u gonna fear!!!!

cool rite...

We rock! Parmenia rock! I love Parmenia! and We love Kristin!!! SLC forever!!! This is the best thing I have ever attended.....this is a 1000000000% success!!!! Tell me I rock too!!! hah...

signing off....SLC forever!

No comments: