Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a day..

Finally..got back my bio worksheet from Mr Tan G.C...but the punishment was to do 2 jianbao...damn lucky ler....coz he said he punish ppl do 5 jianbao de...but i do 2 only..tmr have to submit it to him...

Then later IHC lesson. Ms Nancy Tay told us about how powerful google search was...first she showed us maps, which was cool arh.. i could like find out where u live without going to the actual place...wow...sounds cool eh? then Ms tay went into the blog search. Then Zhen Wei go and sa-bo me and say to type in my name..which she did... my blog was listed, so was jonathan and joven's. Shen went into jon's blog to read about the post about me which i will not say wat....and then go on to Joven's blog about that time I went out with jonathan , my cousins and joven..then the whole class started niao-ing me liao...."THANKS ARH" Zhen Wei....

Then was english expository test among the CSE students nia...the questions are damn difficult lor...
Q1 . About political stuff de cant really remember
Q2. Democracy
Q3. Something about if leadership is born or bred...
Q4. Something about socccer is a "beautiful Game"
Q5 If left uncheck, what are the effects of climate change has on our world? (I did this question)
Difficult rite?
sianzzz....
off to do homework ler..
signing off....

No comments: