Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Napfa test---2.4km

lol..todae was napfa test....2.4km...the weather was like so hot, with the sun "glaring" at us.....my timing was like very slow compared to the rest....14 min and 40+ seconds....damn slow..nvr improved from last year...sob.....

Must blame myself, coz ever since that napfa test last year, i have not been training..lol..then only this year got run once or twice....That time my timing was like 15++min coz i nvr train for so long....anyway, at least improved from the last time i run this year....anyway should be 14 min 20+ second or lesser de or...coz my shoelaces came loose, then cannot run fast or else my shoe will drop out....then halfwauy have to tie my shoelace...time wasted here.....sianz..can improved from last year de lor....anyway at least i passed mah...then Junyi so imba run 9min 8 sec....damn freaking fast lor.....lap me twice i think..
anyway after napfa, muz train hard ler....or else cant pass next year's napfa..jonathan, zhen wei and zhi ming all so imba....so sianz...next week napfa test 5 items..lol..sianz...go do hw liao bb

signing off....

No comments: