Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Todae was good and bad... :(

Bad thing-I sprained mt thumb during basketball..coz when i was getting the ball, zhiming intercepted it and sort of spin the ball and change its course, the ball hit my thumb with 'full force' lor...wa..damn pain....

BAd thing- When it was reading period, i tried to edit my english summary, juz change 10 words nia, then Mr Tan.g.c came in....so suay lor....I let him confiscate my Bio worksheet which was under the English worksheet lor..so suay, then tmr go collect it lor....sianz....

Good Thing- Yes! i got an A for maths! yay...and everyone gets to add 4 marks coz the teacher set 1 question wrongly... but Nie Tian too imba...got full marks leh....even without the additional 4 marks.. yay! :) but jonathan so imba got 33+4/40 for maths test leh...not fair lor...always lose to him de.....Anyway i think jon maths pro mah....haha....

Lots of thing to do....Council, Chinese..etc...

signing off....

No comments: