Saturday, April 5, 2008

seriously, i am considering....should I let it go? or should I keep it to myself? *sign* Are they any consequences? Someone tell me...

anyway, todae went to play lan with mi cousin. I used anti-mage and he used tiny, we fought against AI easy, normal and insane. so its 3 vs 2(us). At first my cousin was like owning, getting first blood and killing spree, but leh, anti-mage so imba, and in the end i got 11 kills with 0 deaths while he got 5 kills and 1 death. (ok lar I noe i am noob compared to zhen wei or jon etc) but hor anti-mage not bad leh....then went to mi cousin hse also play dota, I versus 4 AI easy. *sign* i admit that i am noob... anyway got 59 kills and 0 death using Gondar. haha....so proud of myself.....

Then went TM with my cousin to eat...then met my nanny's daughter....she was already married, and since it was so long ago, she couldnt really regconize me lor.....haha...i bet i more shuai already arh..haha juz joking... gtg do my homework liao..

signing off......

No comments: