Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Napfa Test--5 items

As u can 'infer' from the title, todae was the 5 items..damn pissed off with 1 p.e teacher lar..shall post about my result first..not too good lar..
Sit up-44
Inclined Pull-up-20
Shuttle Run- 11s
Sit And reach-43
Standing Broad Jump-200

Not too good lar.. i think that i would get a bronze bacause of my 2.4 timing..sianz....
Then this p.e teacher who was at the sit and reach station come and kp us...coz shi jie dont noe how to tighten the 'belt' on his leg, then he come kp him sae something like that-> "wa..how u join cse de??? liddat also dunnoe arh..cse students are supposed to be smart....." then my turn, i didnt take our my shoes lor...then he say " wa..another smart one...." I really feel like kp him back arh...his face so gl....then i say..."sorry lor.." with that bu shuang tone.......then i think he bu shuang already then actually my sit and reach was 44cm de leh..then he give me 43 nia, so my grade become B lor....
anyway i am damn noob at napfa..muz train liao.....

signing off....

No comments: