Monday, August 11, 2008

National Day!

Srry ppl...havent been really posting for the past 2 days..

First, I would like to wish Singapore a happy 43rd birthdae...although its like 2 days late, but nvm. On saturday, went with jon and zw to Bugis there to do our project. But we couldn't find a suitable spot, thus we walk all the way to raffles there...Finally found a place to sit, but it didn't have any internet connection...very sian lor...slack there, then decided to go to zw hse to do lor, since his house had internet connection, i am not implying that my hse dont have internet connection, but its juz that since he asked, we agreed lor. went to his house, wow he had like 3 computers..anyway first time going to his hse. then we did some "work"...then at 6 i had to go to my mum's friend's bbq...It was at the chalet there, but not at downtown east....near pasir ris park there..then have a basketball court there. Played with her daughter (her:my mum's friend) and her(her:the daughter) friends. I guess they dont play bball everyday, like I do....then challenge some ppl, still lose leh..11-9 despite we had 3 players, and they had 2...i cant solo those 2 ppl... >.< they had teamwork lar....but anyway had real fun there...enjoy it!

ON SUnday. went for the Prism of colours lor. Do CIP. My cousin went too....haha, this time it was at amk station. but it was better, didnt really get rejected so many times...at least, I sold more than 5 notebooks! yay! Realise that girls have more compassion. they donate more money than guys lor...and they dont expect any gifts in return...then later had to go to my cousin's hse lor. jonathan wanted to tag along...so in the end he played bball with my cousin lor..quite ok...had good teamwork with jon, coz we played bball almost everydae....then went up to my cousin hse to bath lor. JOnathan slack at my cousin hse...before going back home....i played some games, then had to go home liao.....So fast lor....

Weekends always past so fast de lor...the good thing is that todae is still a holiday! yay!...

signing off....

No comments: