Friday, August 15, 2008

Hosting or not

Yo ppl! have not been really posting much...nothing really interesting happened leh...only can sae that my msg is so screwed, i think...hopefully can get more A1s.... >.< die liao lar... :'( wanna cry..basically our IHC teacher nvr come lor..long term Mc...heard that she was hospitalized. well, hope that she will recover fast. so IHC was replaced with physic lesson lor...sianzzz. Ms cheong lessons are so interesting arh..talks abt lots of stuff..really quite fun to listen de.. Got some jokes as well....hah. then the "highlight" of todae's post is after sch lar. when jon and I went to find Ms Ting abt the Japan hosting de.. coz we were in charge of the ice breakers. So we told her a few games lor...tried to explain and finally chose some games that were more interesting and interactive and will enable them to know each other more... Coz jon and I were supposed to go the balloon sculpture sabbatical de, then jon found Glen to replace him..but i found no one.. >.< then i was like forced to go for it. then Ms ting was like debating with me that it would do good me good for my portfolio..hah, i dont really look at my portfoio that much....and that she said i would get CIP...i dont nid liao mah..coz got that prism of colour thingy..i wanna get ace nia...then Ms ting keep on saying that ace can be completed with 1 afternoon, but this will do good for my portfolio..oh well hop that she's right....and jon still try to feng-ci me. Saying that there will be chio bu there and that i can flirt..."yea rite", i would rather have ace point than to flirt lar...damn it lar...i can "see" my IH ace flying away liao...sob...hope that my IH ace will be max...got p'dae, presentation and the phamplet....u think i can max my ace? damn sad...oh well...since i "agreed" to it liao, i shouldnt regret.....neither should i fear that i wouldn't max my ace....lmao. Suddenly remember that phrase i watch on tv... "we should not be afraid...and should not regret wat we have done" quite meaningful rite??

woots..its the weekend and next week is sabbatical! oh crap....balloon sculpting....oh well, nvm...its alright...

i very sianz so went to try this game..quite nice!

Ray Part 2



Click here to play this game


but its abit violent. so yea kids stay out! haha

signing off...

No comments: