Saturday, October 4, 2008

todae was quite fun lar...went out with zm zw jon and cq to Bugis there...first we went 'shopping', then we wanted to play lan...haha, then there was this basketball machine there at the arcade and there was 1 free ball beside the machine, then i went to take it and attempted to shoot, first time, it hit the top and rebounded back to me (-.-)...then i tried, this time aiming lower, it miss.. :(, then zm told me that there was another free ball at other machine, so i tried, standing further and aiming lower, i scored XD..haha then they niao me lor..then we play lan..and i got own.. :'( so sad but zw was like helping me, teaching me to use those heroes that i dont noe how to use..haha, but i am still a noob in dota.. :'( then cq, with his goblin techies keep suiciding and killing zm hah, that was damn funny lar, zm was like where's cq arh, like damn scare liddat...hah..then went to et at kfc then went home liao lor, but i went to my aunt hse....yupp, so thats basically wat happen todae....so sian now..my blog's dead again.. sob..

signing off..

No comments: