Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally....

Haha, Shall take advice from my friends, that is to update my blog!

So these 3 days, was EOYAs quite "fruitful" except todae! Went to play bowling as my EOY activity... but hor todae on the bus damn sian leh..tio niao by shaun they all lar....and the shocking part is that even Ms Sandra Tan sort of join in and niao me lor.. >.< but at least she didnt niao me that much as shaun did...shaun is like another cw liao lar....

anyway bowling was quite fun...scored 67 pts in the first round and 88 pts in the 2nd round..i aint that good in bowling rite? then got back results todae... >.< msg=1.78 damn sad lar.....jonathan pwn me by juz 1 grade...so sad lor....aiyo, but i did tried my best ler....


anyway, i wont be online or updating my blog next week coz i will be in Japan! for an exchange program!

And yea thank you to those who help me "revive" my tagboard again!

So exciting and nervous now...nvr been to Japan before, yay, and i can take the plane! haha....well see ya..will post abt wat happen in Japan when i come back..

signing off...

No comments: