Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slacking..

Woots, todae was chao slack arh. English teacher didnt come again, i think she must be attending some course. Since i finished her work she gave yesterday, i did my IHC hw, which i have not done yet..hah...2 periods of choinging hw and slacking, (a total of 1hr and 20mins), then tried to complete my chinese essay which was given todae, since my chinese teacher didnt come as well! woots 4 periods of lessons to slack! hah...completed my chinese essay! then have some Maths lecture..coz this week is Interdisciplinary Studies...hah..also can slack. SO basically I was slacking the whole day. During "chinese lesson" i was playing bball arh..coz no teacher and i finished my work liao mah. (i so guai rite?) ....then attended some briefing for tmr Track and Field Finals! yea...tmr can leave sch early... :p but go home damn late too tmr..how? :( nvm..thats life i guess (again)..hah...off to eat ler..very hungry now....

signing off...

No comments: