Thursday, July 3, 2008

Clarifications

Ok, this is gonna be the last time i clarify this. First things first, I nvr dao-ed my partner and will nvr. 2nd, I am so sorry if i havent been tactful in my words. I juz speak wat is on my mind, straightforward person, u can say. So I will say it once again, this time in a more tactful manner. "I am afraid that my partner would be bored with/following me around. Although i may have been trying very hard to talk to her, entertain her." 3rd, i dont mind her going with the PRCs talking to tianbi they all. (This is directed to my classmates especially jon,zw,zm,cq) . Its understandable, if she is happy talking to them then it would be better for her to talk to them occasionally. (Up till here i am trying to be tactful ler, so pls stop all this nonsense and stop niao-ing me) .

Shall not talk abt that liao...off to tadae...I had the Iron Man challenge todae so me cx nel and glen was in one group. Nel was a joker lar, we were like laughing. And he was like sticking his finger into the pond, urging the fish to "bite" it...lol..the way he said was funny...The challenges was quite tough arh..but actually i wasnt realy doing much, so sorry abt it..hah. CX was th most pro arh. The Iron Man started at 3 and ended at 7..so late arh....then reach home so late...oh well..physic test was juz ok, some question are hard, while some are ok lar.

I apologise if I have offended anyone in any way. I am really srry.

signing off....

No comments: