Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cold...

Feeling cold......didnt get a good nite sleep yesterday....thinking abt stuff...yea.....then todae had to wake up early to play bball with ys and shawn.......hah. my bball skills didnt "deprove" even though i didnt play 4 1 week ler.....hah.....(not zi kua) haha..

feeling sleepy and tired......i tried taking a nap juz now, but i seriously couldnt sleep, dunnoe y...juz 'toss' around....and juz decided to blog.......

and pls dont dao me....it doesn't feel good......i feel sad.....it makes me wonder if u really wan to ignore me.........i feel sick....and sad......y? i start to question myself.....optimistic should be the word that describe me....but now, its gone.....y? i wonder.................

i seriously cant take it anymore........i cried but to no avail.....no one will ever noe....becoz its all hidden within my heart.....i cant take it....i cant.....i really nid to 'straighten' my feelings and thoughts.....really......i juz want to cry and let it all out, but tears wouldnt come out.....my heart is cold......i cant get it warm again, can I? emptiness fil my heart......i juz dunnoe y?

someone pls help me....save me from this misery.... :(

No comments: