Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wat a suay day,,,,,,

Three really unlucky things happen todae..

First, the school wanted a hair check....I was like hoping that my hair was ok..but leh my discipline master caught me...sianz..coz the back of mi hair is like touching the collar..actually they posted this announcement on EMB and I thought mi hair was ok...but leh..sadly it was not..sob....Then my friends were like niao-ing me...saying wat this is my first time...or something like that..then have to trim the back of my hair so todae after school, i went to cut my hair..luckily it was free of charge... sianzz.

Secondly, i was playing basketball then Zhi Ming was like so 'meng'....first, he accidently whacked my face while trying to snatch the ball. This was ok...but after that, i got possession of the ball, then he sort of like want to snatch the ball..then he push me like crazy and then his leg was like rite in front of me..then i felled...Blood oozed out of my knee and my palms were like burning hot. (I NOE THIS SOUNDS LIKE ESSAY WRITING BUT BEAR WITH ME) then i had no choice but to rest and stop playing.....sianz..my leg still hurts when I walk....

Third, I got back my IHE test....got like B3 for it....I think can get A2 de..but leh, my teacher went to Beijing liao..then this relief teacher keep on saying.."I don't noe leh" I was like damn sianz..can't he juz award me the marks...coz 1tick represent 1/2 marks then my teacher did not count 2 ticks which cost me an A2...So sianz......MSG a bit screwed...

Now I am damn scared.....Will Tomorrow be a BETTER DAY???

signing off....

No comments: