Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mass Run..

Todae was so tiring....have to run about 2.6km within our school..actually it is suppose to be 4.3km but it was cut short due to slippery floors. It was a good thing rite?Coz i was damn tired after the whole thing. But there was free milo to drink rite? btw st nicks joins us the sec 3s mass jog...saw joven running behind me.. :) I was at the college side when 3 st. nicks girls overtook me...i was stunned...wondering how did they overtake me so fast..coz the last time i saw them..they were way behind me. wa..then i no choice, chiong all the way and finally overtook them... After that, then i realised that some were from track and field. Talking about track and field, during the sec 3 competitive race, the top three went to those who were in track and field..and among them was Jun Yi...congratz..Teachers also participate in the mass run! can't belive my ex-english teacher was alos running...then Ding han was like so sick(shall not post on wat he sae...if u want to noe ask me personally or on msn..) After that it was prize presentation..The st nicks ppl was like sitting directly opposite of us and we were niao-ing Yi jing like mad until he was so pissed off. Joven sort of spotted us..but i still can't see her until yijing told me where she was.

THen, joshua,jon,yijing, yue quan,nelson, yisheng went to play lan at Bukit Timah shopping centre. I was like so noob...got pawned by yue quan...but i managed to first blood joshua in the first game! He was like so pissed with me liao..haha..played three games for like 2h45mins...then went home with yijing and ying sheng... sianz..mi dota so noob...now back to mugging..

signing off...

No comments: