Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wow....have not been blogging for how many days ler arh? Its like when u first have a blog, u will be so enthu abt posting stuff lar...but as time goes longer...u will post once in like every 3 days? Saturday was fun lar...went out with Parmenia...although it is like only me Janier, Kevin and Kristin and Dennis.....shouldnt be call a parmenia outing lor..then me janier and kevin went to watch MOney not enough 2...It was quite funny arh laugh till my stomach hurts...and very touching... :'(...yea..

So todae arh..supposed to have a hair check de...them my hair is supposed to be okok de..then my bio teacher lar....damn **********(not the actual word though juz random spammed) ask me go down to the D.M there...then end up he check my hair..then sae still ok but juz a bit bushy...i was like"...."....nothing more to sae lor... then have maths test...quite ok lar.i hope.....haha..then went to KAP to mug, then went home lor.....

signing off..

No comments: