Friday, April 4, 2008

A very funny day...

Got a new phone yesterday! But of the same model-w910i. Coz the old w910i was spoilt then send for repair, but leh they told me that the phone cannot be repaired liao, so they gave me a new phone lor...haha..

Play basketball during recess, damn happy coz i manged to "gai" (which means block) jonathan and Xun Da, who is so much more taller than me....haha...muz be they underestimated me...lol jonathan dont get too pissed when u read this...

Then also played basketball after school. Wa damn funny arh, Xuan ler was like making damn funny remarks abt the opponent team. I was laughing throughout the game, then my stomach was damn pain from laughing. damn funny, coz he was also like teasing one person who was from the basketball team, but leh cant even win Gideon in basketball..oops.. anyway it was damn freaking funny...

Going out to celebrate my cousin's birthday liao..... He's 5 this year..

signing off...

No comments: