Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally...

After a long wait..yes..its the MArch Holidays. But hor..i have so much activities this week, so this week is not holiday for me..

Todae wake up so early, juz for Chemistry remedials, from 9 to 11pm. Then leh, jon pon the rememdial coz he have some String Orchestra Camp in sch. then during lessons, saw him playing outside my classroom....lol..jon u come niao us arh?!

After that I went to mi mum's working place.( She's a childcare teacher...) so went there and help out with their activities, which they have to come up with a presentation using large sheets of paper and they have to design and think about the contents. Help out with that and then during presentation time, i help this group and presented lots of stuff....haha.. I think my group win liao...coz i am the only sec 3 there..the rest are primary school kids...lol....then got to noe more friends..then got this girl wanting to 'disturb' me, keep on trying to take photo of me and wanted to name the photo as "DOG FACE"....lol..do i really look like one?...then after a few hrs, then go home liao...overall its was quite fun lar....

Anyway, i din't think i can post for these feew days coz I may be quite busy...so lets see how first.....

signing off.....

No comments: