Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tired!!!

Hey ppl! went out with zw, jon cq sherm and 2 of her friends.
Well, we went to eat lunch first (of coz lar, if not no energy de lor), at first so awkward lar....like nvr talk to each other de....then zw keep on like want to urge us to talk to them....so it was like we were like 2 separate group instead of a 'gang' ..

then badminton time! Zw book 1 court but luckily the other court were empty so we used up 2 courts instead...haha, well we played together, like got to 'noe' each other...so it isn't that awkward ler....play play play...from 1 to 6...wa..then in btw, zw me and jon went to play bball...for a while nia..then the guy who lent us the ball sae he wanted to play alone..quite selfish lor...bball mah, muz play as a group more fun mah..

the best part of the badminton was like the 3 v3, jon, me and sherm vs zw cq and another of sherm's friends...(srry arh...i dont really noe yr names) and thank you (I thinkthe name is joyce ba) joyce for lending me yr racket and ps hor, still like nvr take care properly liddat....actually i no racket de..is jon lend me de coz he got 2..then zw play so meng until his racket spoil ler...so no choice lend him that spare de...

The badminton game at the last hour was damn funny arh..i keep on laughing until cannot play properly lor...hah...i think this is my longest post for 1 day 'outing' coz my other post quite short mah.....so went home with jon lor....chat abt somethings.....well, very hungry now..still waiting for my mum to "ta bao" back food for me lor... >.< and my legs like damn tired lar......

well signing off...

No comments: